Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 1760 Union Street
Niskayuna, NY 12309
Looking to sell your home? Now's the time! Let me help you find the home of your dreams...
Brenda uses leading-edge technology to provide her clients with the latest tools to either sell their home, or find their next one.
- ColdwellBankerPrime.com- An innovative and consumer friendly internet marketing platform featuring: Google map technology, online showing reports, crime and school data.
- Website for Every Property - Every listing gets a property URL along with a sign rider.
- One Place/Homeline - 24/7 property info with caller ID name and phone number capture system with text and email notification direct to Brenda, and reports available to sellers.
- ColdwellBanker.com - National website that feeds a multitude of major sites that generate over 100 million visitors.
- Real Estate Shows - Unlimited virtual tours for every property which can be emailed to clients/customers and posted on sites like YouTube.
- E-Synergy- A web based marketing and contact management system with unlimited access to marketing tools, including postcards, flyers and newsletters for mailings or email.
- Leadrouter Rapid Response - Delivers leads to Brenda's cell phone within seconds of consumer inquiry for higher lead conversion.
- Signage - Professionally installed post and bracket, nationally recognized sign.
- Home Protection Plan - A home warranty available for every buyer, seller, and property.
- Concierge Services - A comprehensive resource center of home related products, services, and vendors.
- Cartus Relocation - Largest relocation company in the world.
- SEFCU Mortgage Services- On-site and on-call mortgage reps providing top level customer service to Brenda and her clients.
- Top-dollar sales
- Luxury home sales
- Vacant land
- New construction
- Residential homes
- Commercial properties
- Senior citizen sales and purchases
- First time home buyers
- Estate sales
- Professional in demeanor, actions, words.
- Communicator - always keeping you informed.
- Returns calls in a timely manner.
- Caring - your priorities are my priorities.
- Honest - I may not always tell you what you want to hear, but I will always tell the truth.
- Reputable - excellent reputation with other Realtors, Attorneys, Lenders, Inspectors.
- Cooperative - known for always striving to work through challenges.
- Knowledgeable - CSP and ABR National designations. Always learning & growing.
- Detail oriented - always on top of all the details from listing/contract to closing.
- Experienced - over 19 years full time service.
- Dedicated to your success.
- Follow-up - before, during, and after the sale.
- Pro-active agent - constantly searching for a buyer for your home or a home for a buyer.
- Strong negotiator - helping you get what you need.
- Positive mindset.
- Relocation assistance throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Cartus and USAA relocation agent.
- Top Producer - in top 5% of agents Company wide for 10 years in a row.
- 18 years Pinnacle Club Member
- 6 years Pinnacle Platinum Member
- Montclair's :Who's Who in Real Estate
- Million Dollar Club
- Floyd Wickman Star Development Program Graduate
- Mike Ferry Organization Superstar Program
- Greater Capital Association of Realtors
- Capital Region Multiple Listing Service
- New York State Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Buyer Agency Council
- National Association of Realtors
- National President's Circle Award
- National Diamond Award
- National Sterling Award
- CBPP Broker's Award
- CBPP Achievement Award
- CBPP Concierge Award
- NYS License Course
- Ongoing Continuing Education Courses
- Certified New Home Sales Professional Courses and Designation
- Accredited Buyer Representation Course and Certification
- Mike Ferry Organization Superstar Courses/Study
- Floyd Wickman Star Development Program
Life-long resident of Duanesburg and the Capital District...
Twelve years prior experience as Assistant to the President, purchasing manager, office manager, and National Sales Manager for a custom plastics company specializing in the biomedical industry. During that time, purchased, managed and sold income properties for personal gain. Studied, trained and taught martial arts for eight years.
Personal interests and Community involvement include:
- Family, friends, fitness, gardening, music, home decorating, cooking, and travel.
- Leslie Sansone Certifed Walk Leader.
- Landis Arboretum - member and volunteer
- Travel, Interior decorating and design, musical theatre