Licensed R/E Associate Broker
- 1760 Union Street
Niskayuna, NY 12309
Full Time Since 99'
Looking for and experienced agent to answer questions you have about buying or selling? Contact me anytime! firstname.lastname@example.org or cell 518-640-4815
With over $55 Million Dollars worth of real estate sold in and around the Saratoga, Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer, Columbia, and Greene Counties and almost 400 closed transactions, I am the right agent for the job. Contact me anytime
Combining Experience with Technology
- EMPHASIS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE!
- Homeowner since 2000
- Full Time, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson since 1999.
- Frequently recognized for hard work and professionalism.
- Elected by peers to serve on the Coldwell Banker Sales Advisory Committee 2002 and 2003.
- Member of the Coldwell Banker Pinnacle Society.
- Graduate of Brenner School of Real Estate 1999.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Member of the New York State Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Greater Capital Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Capital Region Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Residential Resale Homes
New Construction Homes
Investment / Investor Property
Multi Family Units
Area Pricing Expert
Let My Experience Work For You
Professional Services and Their Value
Take the uncertainty out of the process of buying or selling a house. Lets work together to ensure that your real estate goals are met with as few bumps in the road as possible and that you can relax throughout the transaction letting me handle all of the details and keeping you informed each step of the way. Call me first when thinking of buying or selling your next home and as always,
Thank you for the privilege of being your realtor!
My professional interests are simple...
- To exceed your expectations when dealing with a Realtor
- To provide the highest level of customer service possible
- To set a good example for new agents in the business in an effort to promote professionalism in the real estate sales industry
Graduate Brenner School of Real Estate- 1999
Certification of successful completion of both salesperson's and brokers qualifying courses - 2001
To date, 135 hrs of continuing education including coursework on appraisal, fair housing, commercial, construction, and more.
14 years of hands on training and refinement of sales skills and techniques
Paid Professional Coaching provided to me by some of the country's most successful real estate professionals with emphasis on results and customer service
Be sure to get involved locally in any activities that you can where your help can make a positive difference on someone else's life. We have always been large supporters of organizations such as the Ronald McDonald House, Habitat for Humanity, St. Jude's Hospital, And many more. Whether being involved with fundraising and Directly helping like cooking dinner with a group of other agents at the local Ronald McDonald House, or donating time to volunteer at different events or helping build a house with Habitat for Humanity, we can all help make a difference!