Colleen A. Davis
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 274 Troy Road Suite 300
Rensselaer, NY 12144
Welcome to my Website
- 1995 Rising Star Award Recipient ~ #1 New Agent of the Year
- Multi-Million Dollar Agent
- 18 Years as a Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
- Leadership Member and Worship Team Leader of Redeeming Love Gospel Church in Brunswick with my husband of 37 years Jeffrey Davis
- After spending several years with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties I left to go to another company where I thought there were "greener pastures". I was quickly disillusioned, and after a brief stay, I came back home to Coldwell Banker Prime Properties. The advertising tools, support staff and networking capabilities to help your property sell or help us be aware of new homes before they even hit the market are beyond compare!
- If high moral standards, the experience and desire to get the job are as important to you as they are to me, call me and give me the opportunity to show you what Coldwell Banker Prime Properties and I have to offer you with your real estate needs.
- Born Colleen Hansen, oldest child of 4 (2 sisters and a brother) to loving parents including a mom from Ireland who is an avid gardener to this day and a dad who was a lifelong resident of Troy
- Proud Classmate of Troy High School's Class of '71 where I was a business major
- Married in '75 to Jeffrey Davis in St. Francis DeSales Church in Troy where I was a part of one of the first folk groups in the Capital District
- Became a mom to my wonderful daughter Kiera, in '77
- 25 Years in various customer service positions in various Insurance Offices in the area where I learned about putting the word service into custom "service'.
- In '06 I had the priviledge of becoming a kidney donor. If you ever have the opportunity, please don't hesitate!
- Now...well, now besides being a Realtor, I just love being a wife, mom, nana and being a Worship Leader with my church family at Redeeming Love!
- I also love ocean vacations in Ocean City, MD and looking forward to my first cruise this summer!
Market Snapshot for November 2013
Check out the market information for November from Coldwell Banker Prime Properties Regional Experts!
- Proud graduate of the City of Troy School District
- Various insurance programs, including that given at Siena College. Numerous courses of study to keep me in tuned with the special needs of today's clients, whether it be classroom experience or on-line studies.
- 50 Years of Life!
My specialty is truly listening to what it is that my clients are looking for whether it be their first home, retirement home or investment property. I enjoy being with my clients from the first home I show them to completing the transaction at the closing table!
- My home away from home is my family at Redeeming Love Community Church in Brunswick. For over 10 years, my husband Jeff and I have had the priviledge of serving as worship leaders. Previous to that we spent almost 15 years as worship leaders and choir members of the United Church of Cohoes and other community churches.
- I recently had the opportunity to sing in a community choir singing back-up to Michael W. Smith...a wonderful memory that I will have for years to come!
- I also serve as the wife of an Elder at Redeeming Love Community Church where I share my views regarding the future of our wonderful church family.
- I am truly blessed to be married to my best friend for 38 years. Together we have a wonderful daughter and son-in-law, of whom I am so proud, and a young man that I am pleased to call my son who is married to a very patient woman. Together they have blessed us with 2 amazing grandsons. I am also thrilled that I have a great relationship with my mom, who I have the joy of shopping with and having long chats over tea every Friday afternoon and whenever else time allows.
- Knitting is a recent hobby that I've acquired and thoroughly enjoy!
- I've been to most Chinese buffets in the area, and I love Italian dinners at LaBella's in Wynantskill.
Before starting my Real Estate career in '94, I spent 25 years involved in various positions involving customer service in several insurance agencies in the area as well as in the Claims Dept. of the CNA Insurance Company.
I believe that the people skills that I developed over the years trained me well to listen and hear what it is that my current clients and sales associates are looking for. I enjoy meeting the needs of others.
- Member of NYSAR (New York State Association of Realtors)
- Member of GCAR (Greater Capital Association of Realtors)
- Licensed New York State Realtor
- Administrative Professional for Coldwell Banker Prime Properties