Deborah Dianne Smith
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 11573 State Route 32, Unit 8B
Greenville, NY 12083
Welcome to my Website
Looking for things to do in the Catskills?
- 17 Years in Sales with Moosehead Cedar Log Homes. #1 Sales office for 10 consecutive years.
- Member of the Greenville Rotary Club since 2005 and Secretary since 2009, Paul Harris Fellow
Log Homes, Hunting Properties, Ski Homes, Lake Properties, First Time Home Buyers
- Studied at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York.
- Graduate of Manfred Real Estate School
- Studied at Coldwell Banker Prime Properties Training Facility
- Member of the Greenville Area Chamber of Commerce and was a primary member of the Great Northern Catskill Hot Air Balloon Committee for 5 years.
- Member of the Rotary Club of Greenville since 2005 and Secretary since 2009 and a Paul Harris Fellow since July 2015
- Member of Greenville Community Partners
I love hunting, fishing, working in stained glass and spending time with my family and close friends. I love to cook and have been making my own sausage for 30 years.
I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. I worked in Advertising and Marketing on staff as well as consulting for 27 years. I established offices for different Advertising Agencies in Texas, North Carolina, and London. After being a weekender since 1980, my family moved permanetly to Greenville, NY in 1997. My husband and I were married in 1973 and we have one son.
New York’s state capital, Albany is considered a fundamental area for business and trading. With the landscape dotted by numerous state government ...
Delmar is a hamlet located in Albany County and within the town of Bethlehem. At the 2000 census its estimated population was 8,292. Delmar is ...
Greenville is located in the foothills of the Catskill Mountains on the northern border of Greene County and covers 30.5 square miles with its rural nature ...