As an agent with a designation (Certified New Home Sales Professional) and past experience in working with a builder, I have the training to represent you in a new construction purchase. If you make the decision that you would rather have a new build as opposed to a resale home, you are entitled to buyer representation. I would be happy to discuss that option with you.
What is today's buyer looking for in a new home? Here are the ten top desires:
10 Must-Have Features in New Homes
By Melissa Dittmann Tracey, REALTOR® Magazine
So what home features are buyers asking for the most in their search for a new home?
AVID Ratings Co., a firm that provides surveys and employee training to home builders across the United States and Canada, conducts an annual survey of home buyer preferences.
The company found the following hot home features reign supreme in today’s market:
1. Large kitchens with an island.
2. Energy-efficient appliances and high-efficiency insulation and windows. (These were the most sought-after “green” features from buyers.)
3. Home office or study
4. Main-floor master suite
5. Outdoor living room
6. Ceiling fans
7. Master suite soaker tubs and oversize showers with seating areas
8. Stone and brick exteriors
9. Community landscaping with walking paths and playgrounds.
10. Two-car garages
Please feel free to contact me directly if new construction in the Capital District is in your dreams. I would be most happy to make that dream a reality as I have for many of my clients. email@example.com
Submitted by Dede Olds, Associate Broker, Coldwell Banker Prime Properties