Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 433 Loudon Road
Loudonville, NY 12211
- Seller's Agent
- Buyer's Agent
- First Time Home Buyers
- Single Family
- Multi Family
- Serving Albany, Saratoga, Rensselaer, and Schenectady Counties
Welcome to my Website
Buying a home is one of the largest investments you will make. So it goes without saying you want a Real Estate Professional that knows the market and holds your interests as top priority. I treat each of my clients as if they are my only clients. My time, energy and capitalare focused on marketing your home, not my name.
As your Buyer Agent I pledge to:
- Search relentlessly until we find the home that makes you smile with confidence.
- Educate and inform you every step of the wayin an effort tominimize any stress and anxiety.
- Use my expertise to assist you in making a wise investment.
- Use my negotiation skills to maximize the value on your investment.
- Make myself available to answer your questions or concerns before, during and after the purchase.
"My husband and I weren't looking for a realtor, we thought we could find and buy our first home on our own, then out of the blue we met Eileen Heim! We are so very happy we met Eileen, she helped us with every single step of finding and closing on our first home. Eileen made sure every step went smoothly, was there to answer millions of questions for us and even went as far as helpingus by referring various contacts to us. If and when we decide to move on, we will be asking Eileen for her help again and would highly recommend her to anyone we may meet. Thank you Eileen!
As yourSeller Agent I pledge to:
- Use my expertise and market knowledge to recommend a fair market value of your home.
- Speak honestly about what it will take to get the job done and bring you the most money.
- Offer suggestions and assistance in staging your home.
- Communicate with you regularly about buyer and agent feedback and market changes.
- Use my negotiations skills to maximize the return on your investment.
- Make myself available to answer your questions or concerns every step of the way.
I am a long time resident of the Town of Colonie. I have raised four children here in the North Colonie School District. My passion for running drives me to attend almost every Cross Country and Track and Field meet to cheer on and encourage all of the high school student runners. My German Shepherd and Boxer alsoshare inthe benefits of this passion on their regular visits to the Town Parks.
Education and Professional Summary
- Education - Graduated Manhattan College as a Psychology major. Attended College of St. Rose part time as a graduate student in Elementary Education.
- Professional Realtor committed to 100% Client Satisfaction.
- Relocated from New York City in 1986.
- Multi-Million dollar producer.
- 99% Average of Sale Price to List Price.
- Member of Greater Capital Association of Realtors.
- Member of National Association of Realtors.
- Member of NYS Association of Realtors.
- Member of Capital Region Multiple Listing Service.
Capital Region Market Update October 2014