It's never a good idea for someone to try to sell their house without representation.
- Your home is often your most valuable possession and you should put the job in the hands of a trained full-time professional real estate agent.
- Studies show that even after paying a commission, homeowners come out with more cash after selling their house with a professional.
- You are inviting complete strangers in your home when you're unrepresented.
- You may not be working with buyers that are qualified to buy your home.
- Looking at some of the internet sites will not really give you the true value of your home and it will be difficult for you to be objective with pricing.
- Selling houses is time consuming. Unless you're unemployed, do you really have adequate time to spend on the whole process.