James W. Gamble
501 Crandon Terrace, Baldwinsville, New York 13027 (315) 436-1065 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highly motivated, focused individual with over 10 years of progressive experience in real estate
- Detail-oriented professional with proven negotiation skills
- Power user of Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and other Real Estate Internet application
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and committed to quality of work
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint skill
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Property search
- Productivity Enhancement
- Quality control
- Streamlining business processes
- Comparative Market Analysis and Broker Price Opinion
Coldwell Banker Prime Properties, Syracuse, NY May 2004 – present
Licensed Real Estate Broker
¨ Experienced residential and commercial real estate broker.
¨ Represent both buyers and sellers.
¨ Prepare contracts for real estate transactions.
¨ Actively prospect through cold calls, door knocking, and sphere of influence inquires to sell properties.
¨ Interpret home inspections.
¨ Comparative marketing analysis specialist.
¨ Provide cost to income study of multi dwelling and income properties for investors
¨ Assist developers in acquiring surrounding property rights for hotels, strip malls, and race tracks.
¨ Successfully worked with home and land owners on purchasing and use of land and rights of way, with 99% success rate to avoid eminent domain.
¨ Experience in working with attorneys, town officials and planning boards to secure properties.
¨ Mutually working with lessee and lessor writing Letters of Understanding and negotiating leases.
¨ As an independent contractor and head of my own Corporation “Gamble Realty”, developed the underlying processes and procedures to ensure all related compliance and filings are completed within required deadlines.
Carrier Corporation, Syracuse, NY January 2000-April 2004
Final Assembly Inspector
¨ Facilitate total quality management assurance throughout initial and final assembly
¨ Direct workforce to maintain integrity on the work control processes
¨ Update and maintain work control processes in assembly manufacturing
¨ Drove team initiatives to excel in Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE)
¨ Perform random audits of final product resulting in minimizing customer line rejects.
¨ Improved work processes and training to eliminate occurrences of non-conformance
¨ Work with inspectors, operators, and cross-functional support to develop root cause and corrective actions in a timely fashion to customer and factory defects
¨ Strengthened relationships with both internal and external customers by successfully improving processes and resolving quality issues
Carrier Corporation, Syracuse, NY January 1994-December 1999
¨ Maximized the proficiency of the large industrial lines by utilizing Lean Manufacturing techniques
¨ Implemented process quality control checks
¨ Developed an inventory database to mitigate the number of excessive or obsolete parts.
¨ Defined key manufacturing controls within the plant.
¨ Supervise hourly assemblers within the work area to ensure productivity
¨ Enhanced processes and quality resulting in a 95% and above product delivery reliability
Carrier Corporation, Syracuse, NY May 1988-December 1993
¨ Certified by the American Society for Mechanical Engineers (ASME) in various welding techniques, including mig, stick, tig, and oxyacetylene
- Le Moyne College – BS in Business Administration – Marketing, May 2006
- Onondaga Community College – AAS in Math/Science, May 2002
PERSONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND LICENCES:
- New York State Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member of the National and New York State Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker National Award Winner – International Sterling Society
- Member of Coldwell Banker Pinnacle Club – Top Producers within the company
- Carrier Corp - Pilot for ACE (Achieving Competitive Excellence)
- Won the Carlyle Compressor Quality Leadership Award in 2000 & 2002
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
3712 New Court Ave, Salina, NY 13206
3247 Vickery Rd, Salina, NY 13212
1,501 square feet
1849 State Route 3, Granby, NY 13069
1849 State Route 3, Granby, NY 13069
1867 State Route 3, Granby, NY 13069
304 Lakeshore Rd, Oswego-Town, NY 13126
4,306 square feet
2,040 square feet
1,843 square feet
2 Hidden Greens Rd, Brutus, NY 13166
1,774 square feet
57 Hilton Road, Schroeppel, NY 13135
3,704 square feet