Joseph C. Stanco
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 1345 New Scotland Road
Slingerlands, NY 12159
Welcome to my Website
Full-time professional realtor providing seller / buyer representation
- Customer driven service using computer technology (internet optimization, etc.)
- Strong Understanding of Valuation Process and Techniques - Why is this important? The agent who understands valuation techniques can offer sound advice on pricing when property is put on the market. If the owner prices property too high, no buyers come to look at it. If it is priced too low, then the seller may suffer a loss.
- The agent who understands valuation techniques can guide a prospective buyer and establish fair market value before an offer to purchase is made by performing a comprehensive market analysis.
- Lifelong multi-generation family involvement with commercial / residential construction and property evaluation / appraisal.
- Market knowledge / experience as an agent, appraiser, and instructor.
- Joseph C. Stanco is an Associate Real Estate Broker with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties, 621 Columbia Street, Suite 200, Cohoes, NY 12047 and a licensed Real Estate Appraiser Assistant with experience in commercial and residential valuation.
Began working as an Assistant Real Estate Appraiser in 1965 under the supervision of a Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI).
All Appraisal Institute members holding the MAI, SRA or SRPA designation are required to:
Complete rigorous education requirements, submit extensive specialized appraisal experience, demonstrate appraisal report writing abilities and potentially pass a comprehensive examination. All requirements to obtain the MAI, SRA or SRPA designations are significantly above the state and federal requirements.
The Appraisal Institute's MAI, SRA and SRPA designations have long been recognized by courts of law, government agencies, financial institutions and investors as marks of excellence in the field of real estate valuation and analysis.
The MAI membership designation is the highest designation held by appraisers who are experienced in the valuation and evaluation of commercial, industrial, residential and other types of properties, and who advise clients on real estate investment decisions.
Currently a full-time Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties providing seller / buyer representation using automated technology, computer software applications, and experience to develop a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of market value used as a resource in property sales transactions to market properties utilizing strategies, professional ethics, skills, and strong company policies, procedures and support.
Continuing education is a developmental process that, along with designations, provides new state-of-the-art knowledge and professional enhancement , but a motivated, active, full-time real estate agent with high standards of excellence is necessary to achieve customer assurance and client satisfaction.
Coldwell Banker Prime Properties Exclusive Marketing Approach. Helpful Info for Buyers and Sellers
Three generations of a family in building and real estate with a reputation of customer satisfaction and quality construction as a contribution to society with memorable appearance as the built outcome.
In 1930-1931, one of the largest public building construction projects in the Capital District area was the new Albany County Jail, representing an investment of approximately two million dollars and was occupied in September, 1931. This was built by Marinello and Stanco General Contractors (Anthony Marinello and Giuseppe Stanco - Principals). Marinello and Stanco General Contractors also built the Washington Park Lake House, a beautiful building of Spanish type architecture in Albany, New York. The exterior of the building is of buff colored face brick with cast stone sills, coping, etc. and terra cotta ornamentation. The sloped roofs were covered with red Spanish tile. The general construction of the Washington Park Lake House is of concrete, partly submerged in the water of the lake; walls of solid brick; floor slabs are reinforced concrete; roof slab was of gypsum block.
Marinello and Stanco General Contractors also built several brick apartments, churches, schools, police and fire stations in Albany, Schenectady, and Schoharie before the firm was restructured during World War II. After WW II Stanco Builders specialized in new construction of residential homes in Albany (South Manning Boulevard and New Scotland Avenue), North Colonie (Loudonville), Schenectady and Niskayuna building approximately 200 homes in the Capital District area using proven construction techniques which still meet the tastes and lifestyles of occupants today.
|Albany County Jail, This was built by Marinello and Stanco General Contractors (Anthony Marinello and Giuseppe Stanco) - Principals back in 1931|
|Marinello and Stanco General Contractors also built the Washington Park Lake House, a beautiful building of Spanish type architecture in Albany, New York. Home to many arts and craft celebrations thoughout the year.|
- Barns & Farms / Ranch & Horse Stable Sales (or other livestock & organic crops/vegetables)
- Commercial & Industrial Referrals
- Motels (small - less than 72 units)
- New Construction - Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP) - NYS CRBRA & NAHB
- Office & Small Business Stores
- Residential Resales (Single-Family, Two-Family, Multi-Family, Townhouses, Condominiums)
- Vacant Land Resale & Sub-division analysis & valuation
- Waterfront Property Valuation
- Graduate of The College of Saint Rose
- Member - Greater Capital District Association of Realtors
- Member - Capital Region Multiple Listing Service
- Member - New York State Association of Realtors
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- NYS - Capital Region Builder's & Remodelers Association (CRBRA)
- NYS Certified New Home Sales Professional - CRBRA - NAHB (CSP) Designation
Continuing Education - Continuously attends courses and productivity seminars
Different designations require varying levels of education, specific courses, examinations, experience and continuing education.