Katherine L. Buffaline
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 274 Troy Road Suite 300
Rensselaer, NY 12144
As a real estate professional serving New York’s Capital Region, Kayel loves helping others write the next chapters of their lives. “Every home purchase or sale represents an important milestone,” Kayel says. “I strive to make it a smooth transition for everyone involved so they can enjoy the moving experience.” With her vast local knowledge, positive energy, and genuine commitment, Kayel provides you with the information, guidance, and support you need to make the right decisions for your future. Whether you’re buying your very first home or selling a longtime residence, she helps you explore all your options and make the most of your real estate opportunities. When the time comes to write the next chapter of your life and buy or sell your next home, Kayel Buffaline is the real estate professional you can count on. Call her today and discover the difference she’ll make for you and your family.
Why to have Kayel on Your Side
Reasons why you would want to have Kayel on your side in a real estate transaction:
- Full-time dedication to the residential real estate profession;
- Clients receive the utmost attention; Able to balance the importance and complexity of a real estate transaction with the personal and emotional needs of clients
- Proficient with the technology needed in today's real estate market; Ability to simplify technology so that clients understand
- Respectful of clients' time and confidences
- Sensitive and responsive to the extraordinary needs of clients during and after their relocation process
- Enthusiastic about the wonderful aspects of Capital Region living and enjoy sharing with clients unfamiliar with the area
- High attention to detail
- Strong rapport and reputation amongst real estate colleagues
- Exceptional client references - upon request
If you are relocating to or from the area, Kayel can help!
Being a member of the Cartus Broker Network, Kayel can help you relocate anywhere in the United States. She has the resources to find you one of the top agents in any area you are moving to. Looking to make the transition as easy as possible? Just click on the email at the top and send her a message that you are moving and would like help finding the right agent at your new destination to help you. Kayel will take care of the rest!
Looking For Information On Real Estate And The Capital Region......
Then you are at the right place. Below you will find great updated information on the local housing market, statistics, and lots of other real estate information. Look to the left to find links to local chambers, school information, and plenty of other local area resources....all at your fingertips. If you are looking for something specific and don't see it here, just email Kayel and she will get the information to you.
Feel free to email us directly at email@example.com
Sign Up For Kayel's Newletter
Or Choose to:
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Seniors Real Estate Agent
- Associate Broker
- New Construction Specialist
How We Can Help You
- Are you a 1st Time Home Buyer? We have a step by step process to making the buying process easier for you. With a specialized Buyers Agent on the Team - so you have representation!
- Looking for Investment Properties? Call us! We have the programs to calculate CAP Rates to help to get you earning Positive Cash Flows. If you are investing it is all about your ROI.
- Outgrown your home? Looking to Downsize or maybe you need a larger home. We can make the process of selling your home or Buying a new home seem effortless. Put us to work for you now!
- Moving out of the area? The Buffaline Team has contacts all over the USA. To ensure you have a reputable, and ethical agent on your side.
- Lifelong Resident of New York State
- 20 years of client/customer service dedication
- Up to date on Current Technology
- Corporate Relocation Training
- New Construction Training
New York’s state capital, Albany is considered a fundamental area for business and trading. With the landscape dotted by numerous state government ...
The town of Colonie is located in Albany County. The most highly populated suburb in Albany County, Colonie covers roughly 11% of the county, and is also ...
The Town of Clifton Park is located in southern Saratoga County, New York, United States. The town population according the the United States Census ...
Located in the very center of Saratoga County, Saratoga Springs is a well known city in upstate New York. At the 2000 census the population was reported ...
Guilderland is a town within Albany County. The town’s estimated population was 32,688 at the 2000 census. Guilderland lies on the central-northwest ...
Located on the Western side of Rensselaer County, the city of Troy lines the eastern bank of the Hudson River. Troy is closely tied to the surrounding ...
Malta is a small town that lies within the central area of Saratoga County, NY. As of the 2000 census the population was estimated to be 13,005. Created ...
Delmar is a hamlet located in Albany County and within the town of Bethlehem. At the 2000 census its estimated population was 8,292. Delmar is ...
Located in the county of Rensselaer is the town of East Greenbush. At the 2000 census, the population was 15,560. “Greenbush” originates ...
Located within Saratoga County is a quaint village known as Ballston Spa. As of the 2000 census, the estimated population was 5,556. Ballston ...
Latham is a hamlet in Albany County, NY. Is it located within the town of Colonie and lies along US Route 9. Latham is a heavily populated suburban area. ...
Green Island is a coterminous town and village in Albany County, New York, United States some 8 miles ...
The historic neighborhood of Pine Hills is just minutes from the University of Albany and the College of St. Rose campuses and within walking distance ...
From small shops and restaurants to residential homes and the unique Spectrum independent movie theatre, the Delaware Area Neighborhood is a charming community ...
Buckingham Lake / Crestwood is a single family home neighborhood with a beautiful hiking path and pond. Residents can easily walk to New Scotland and Western ...
The Melrose area is mostly residential homes and includes Rosemont Park. It runs from Brevator Street to Manning Blvd.
The Sage Colleges Albany campus and St Peter's Hospital are both located within the Helderburg neighborhood.
962 Balltown Rd, Niskayuna, NY 12309
2,709 square feet
1,390 square feet
31 Mt Riga Av, Latham, NY 12110
2,800 square feet
872 Dutch Way, Castleton, NY 12033
1,360 square feet