Kellie Jo Maher
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 6263 Rt. 31
Cicero, NY 13039
Monthly Market Update – Onondaga County
Welcome to My World...
My contractor husband and I live in the small, but quaint town of West Monroe NY. We have 2 beautiful girls and an old family farmhouse that we have worked on and restored /remodeled for the last 20 years. I love it here. I love Central NY. It has gorgeous Scenery and changes of seasons!
I was born in Reading, PA- but grew up in Fairhaven Mass, another quaint town just before the Bridges of Cape Cod.
I know what it is to work hard and work even harder upgrading-updating and restoring a property that you love.I also know the meaning of never quitting and working towards a goal. I have owned small businesses and worked for corporate companies as well. I treat my clients and associates as I would want to be treated- honestly, with fairness and tenacity. I strive for excellence and integrity in everything I do.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker for Coldwell Banker from 2004 to present.
- Compassion Entrepreneur & Team Leader for Trades of Hope
- AT&T Data Networking Group Sales and management 2000 to 2004 with extensive sales - management and business consulting to major and minor businesses nationwide.
- AT&T Business Solutions -providing small business customers with phone and data services
- Owner/Operator Kellie's Lil' Kitchen, a small hometown diner on the shores of Oneida Lake, Constantia NY.
- Owner/ Operator of a Subway Franchise in Brewerton, NY
- Experience in Restaurant and Bar Business
- 1989 Owner/ Operator of HouseCall Cleaning. A small cleaning company for residential and commercial clients.
Coffee With KJ & Randi
- Licensed Broker Associate
- Greater Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- GSAR Grievence Committee Member 2014-2016
- Brewerton Chamber of Commerce
- GSAR Fair Housing Committee
- Volunteer at Abundant Life Christian Center
- Member of Worship Team for Abundanf Life
- Member of New York State of realtors
- Member of MLS
- Over 450 Sales closed
They say that some people are either book smarts or street smarts. I think a good agent has to have both and I am proud to say that I do. No matter what is thrown my way, my goal to is to attack it with all that I have in themost excellent manner.
- Graduate of Fairhaven High School
- Fisher Junior College
- AT&T Management and business courses
- Associate Broker for Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
- Relocation Expert
- Waterfront Specialist
- Waterfront- Lakefront - Riverfront Camps & homes
- Listing Specialist
- New Construction
- Single Family Homes
- First time Home Buyers
- Short Sales & Foreclosures
- Vacation and Second Homes
- I love the outdoors, snowshoeing, camping, hiking.
- My family and I spend time in Lake Placid every year a well as Florida where my immediate family lives.
- I love a good mystery novel as well as anymotivation self- help book.
- My faith in God is first in my life and love for my church and family is what dominates whatever I do.
- Serving at my local Church Abundant Life Christian Center worship team www.alcclife.org
- Sering as a Prayer leader/ speaker in my local home community
- GSAR Local Realtor Commitees
Welcome to KJ's Website.
Over 60 homes sold by Kellie each year!
Kellie is consistently in her company's Top 5 Agents Company Wide year after year!
She prides herself on her positive & winning attitude & her professional cooperation with all other Real Estate Brokers in Oswego & Onondaga Counties! Check out her clients Praise reports on her Zillow page! Her business is 75% referral based due to her clients -both buyers and sellers- satisfaction.
Over 24 Years in Sales & Customer Service
Entrepreneur since 1986 - multiple businesses: restaurants, salons & web based business
Specializing in training & motivating new hirers for major corporations 1997-2004
- 10 year Career with AT&T and first 3 was the top sales agent the country selling their business products.
- Consistently of the companies top performer/ agent for Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
- Serving both Onondaga and Oswego Counties and being in the top 10% of agents for both counties!
- Having an average of 60-70 deals sold per year- ready willing and able to handle any situation that comes her way!
- State of the Art Marketing with multi-website exposure to list & sell your home
Advertising Everyday, Everywhere Until It's Sold
- Extensive promoting and marketing classes to keep your listing fresh and to stand out in the market place!
- She constantly thinks out of the box to be more creative and have her properties stand out more so than the competition.
- Expert Buyers & Sellers Agent:
- New Construction
- Lakefront & Waterfront
- First time home buyers
- Second time and forever home buyers
- Empty "Nesters"
- A Duty to Ethical Standards- My word is my bond and I live by my word
- Houses SOLD not just listed
- A positive and winning attitude
- Available & responsive 24/7!!