Kelly K. Gardner
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 274 Troy Road Suite 300
Rensselaer, NY 12144
Selling Real Estate Has been the Passion in My Life For Over 28 Years.
- Thank you for everything - we also just replied to the Coldwell Banker survey :-)
It was a pleasure working with you - thank you for everything - and we’d be pleased to refer you to friends and family if we are asked for a referral!Best Richard and Annette
- You Were A Confirmation To Our Prayer That We Were Able To Sell And Get Our Price For Our House. We Appreciate Your Willingness And Pleasant Personality In The Process. Murry & Liz
- You Have Gone Out Of Your Way To Accommodate Us Even Though You Say It's Your Job To Do It. We Truly Appreciate Your Kindness, Promptness And The Way You Do Business. Rob & Heidi
- In This Troubled World, It's Refreshing To Find Someone Who Still Cares. Beth Ann
- Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Todd, Michelle, & The Girls
- Kelly Made It Happen For Us With Professionalisum And Caring. Lisa
- Kelly was very helpful and compassionate. Tracy & Kerri
- Fast sale, great service. Margaret
- Dedication to explaining the home sale process and enabling the decision process toward a smooth and successful conclusion. Stan
- Kelly always stays on top of things! Steve
- Very professional and knowledgeable. Pat
- All my thanks Kelly for selling my house so quickly and professionally! You helped me with every aspect from the right price, cleaning out my closets to a smooth closing! You are awesome! Susan
The right agent!
Toys For Tots
Graduate of Niskayuna Central School District.
Associates from Russell Sage
Student for life.
- Serving the Tri-City Area - Albany, Saratoga, Schenectady, Troy, Rensselaer
- Residential Resale and New Construction
- Luxury Homes
- First Time Homebuyers
- Relocation Assistance - Buying or Selling
Home Sweet Home!
- WCR Top Realtor for the Past 10 Years
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society
- Pinnacle Club
- Coldwell Banker Service Excellence Award
My extensive experience and proven track record are factors you can count on!
- Full Time Real Estate Agent with 28 Years of Experience
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Women's Council of Realtors
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- Degree from Russell Sage College
- Graduate of the National Association of Realtors Brokers Course
- Greater Capital Area Board of Realtors Education Committee
- Served as President of the Board of Governors
- Hold the position of Company Trainer and Mentoring Assistant
Beds: 2 / Baths: 2
Kelly K. Gardner