1. There is less competition for Buyers and Sellers.
2. Winter prospects are more serious buyers.
3. Your home looks great during the holidays.
4. One of the highest percentages of listings sold to listings taken occur during this time of year.
5. You may receive more money for your home now-because you have less competition.
6. Throughout the holiday season you may restrict showings during you personal family events.
7. Buyers have more time to look at homes during the holidays, especially during vacation break.
8. January is traditionally the biggest relocation transfer month and you must be on the market to capture that market.
9. By selling now you could have a delayed closing or extended occupancy until the beginning of the following year.
10. When you sell during the winter you have an opportunity to buy during the spring market when more homes are on the market.
11. You may have fewer actual showings but more qualified and motivated prospects.
12. Corporate transferees who need to buy a home now and are seriously looking at what is currently on the market.
Happy Holidays and don't delay if you are looking to sell or buy a home - Now is a great time!