Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 1754 Rt. 9, Parkwood Plaza
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Experience & professionalism isn't expensive, it's priceless
How may I help you?
It’s important to have an experienced and successful agent. Top agents have many things to juggle and keep track of: showing properties, attending inspections and dealing with any issues that may arise, reviewing and negotiating offers, reviewing qualifications of prospective purchasers, collecting escrow deposits, submitting contracts to attorneys and relocation companies, keeping track of contingency deadlines, reviewing mortgage commitments, maintain numerous websites, obtain feedback from agents on listed properties; just to name a few. Obviously, you can’t be a seasoned and successful agent and be readily available to everyone. That's why working with an agent on a team is so valuable. We work together seamlessly and end result is service to our sellers and buyers that exceeds expectations. I am fortunate to have a superb team of women working with me.
Looking for a buyers agent?
I offer you you the services of a full-time buyer's agent who works on your behalf to promote your interests with good faith, loyalty and fidelity. As a buyer, you have the expertise of an agent who dedicates herself solely to working with buyers. Our goal is to help people find what is best for them in terms of their personal and financial needs. We treat the purchase or sale of every home as if it were our own. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest professional service. ALSO THIS SERVICE IS FREE TO YOU! The seller always pays the buyers agents commission, so why not work with the best!
The Suzanne Dingley Team
I have the pleasure of working alongside three amazing women who have been in the real estate business as top agents for over 30 plus years. Their guidance, expertise and professionalism have taught me so much about being a successful agent & business woman.
My team consists of Suzanne Dingley, Enza Shellad, DeDe Olds and myself. Combined we have sold over 800 properties, and our expertise is priceless to someone looking to buy or sell real estate in the Capital Region.
We all bring something unique to the table when it comes to helping someone buy or sell their home; but one thing we have in common is experience, professionalism and the best customer service for our clients. We truly go above and beyond for our clients and have many stories about deals we have kept together by putting our heads together and getting the deal closed. Don't take my word for it, look at my zillow reviews from my previous clients to the right.
As a team we have been top producers & pinnacle elite award winners from 2011-2018.
Education & Marketing Experience
Academy of the Holy Names, Albany, NY: Graduate of 2007
St. Michael's College, Colchester, VT: Bachelors of Arts 2011
My formal education was a liberal arts education with a focus on History & Marketing. While in college I was lucky enough to study abroad in Florence, Italy for four months and also do a service Trip to India for six weeks. My education and experiences in college helped me get a job after graduation at GE in Niskayuna editing technical papers & assisting with research. After that I worked for a local marketing company helping businesses build their web presence through social media and SEO (search engine optimization).
After about four years of doing that and a few other jobs in social media marketing I was asked to join the Suzanne Dingley team as a millennial marketing expert. My experience in marketing mixed with the teams 30+ years in the business was the perfect combination to add value to our clients within an ever changing real estate market. After a few months helping the team with marketing, I realized I loved working with people and helping them buy and sell real estate. Suddenly, sitting at a computer in a cubicle all day just wasn't for me anymore and that's when I decided to become a real estate agent full time. That was three years ago and the best career move I could have made.
As a millennial and a marketing expert, I am able to showcase my seller client's homes better than my peers via all social media platforms (like Instagram, youtube, pinterest & facebook) as well as through SEO. I also am always available to text, email or chat at any moment throughout the day.
About me & my Passion for Real Estate & Design
My love of real estate & interior design started at a young age for me. I grew up in Brunswick, NY on an old 200 acre dairy farm. Though the farm was no longer working when I lived there we did have chickens, rabbits & other miscellaneous farm creatures. Though the house wasn't the original farmhouse, it was decorated like one with old rugs & antique furniture. My upbringing really sparked my love for old things & especially old houses. I've always loved real fireplaces, farm sinks & barn beams; however, as I have grown up my style has evolved and I've come to love all aspects of real estate & design.
My absolute favorite thing about my job is when I totally understand a buyers taste & athesthetic. I love when I send a buyer a house and I absolutely nail what they want, not just price range and needs but actual wants. Being a real estate agent is really my dream job, I love helping people find their forever homes as well as constantly seeing what the market has to offer in the Capital Region. I also have a natural eye for detail and love when I can help my seller's stage their home in the best way for pictures to grab the buyers attention and ultimately sell their home.
Overall, I feel so lucky that I get to work with friends, family & new acquaintances to help buy, sell, rent, flip & invest in the Capital Region real estate market.
Team & personal recognition
- The Suzanne Dingley Team recognized as #1 of all Coldwell Banker affiliates in New York State
- #1 Coldwell Banker Prime Properties Resale Agent in GCI in Southern Saratoga County
- #1 Coldwell Banker Prime Properties agent for listings sold, buyer sales & total closed units
- #1 Agent (out of 360) to predict the selling price of transferee's homes with the greatest accuracy - awarded by a major provider of world-wide relocation services. "Giving sellers the honest professional opinion rather than what they want to hear isn't always easy."
- #7 out of over 2,400 agents in the Capital Region Multiple Listing Service in residential resales
- Member of International President’s Elite placing Suzanne in the top 3% of all Coldwell Banker sales associates world-wide.
- Consistent recipient of top performance awards both locally and nationally since 1994.
- The Suzanne Dingley Team awarded the Coldwell Banker Prime Properties "Service Excellence" award
- Relocation Marketing Specialist working with major relocation companies. Call us in confidence before you are assigned.
- Clients include many corporate executives as well as first time home buyers; references gladly provided on request.
Areas of Specialization
- "Accredited Home-Staging Specialist" - before you get your home ready for sale, call me for a free consultation.
- A top marketing/listing agent of homes for sale. "When U need it $old call Lauren Clemente, then start packing!"
- Working with families being transferred into and out of the Capital District, I understand your specific needs and concerns, not only in housing needs and the impact of resale value, but in community and schools.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist - SRES® program specifically designed to serve senior property owners and buyers. SRES® designees demonstrate requisite knowledge & expertise to counsel senior clients through financial & lifestyle transitions involved in buying or selling a home
- As your Buyer's Agent, The Suzanne Dingley Team assists you in finding and negotiating terms for the best home to suit your finances and personal needs
- Works with top relocation companies bringing people into and out of the Albany area for some of the area's largest corporations including Global Foundries, General Electric, Garden Way, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Plug Power, Pfizer, Parke Davis, Philip Morris, U.S. Government, AT&T, Cordis, R.P.I., Albany Medical Center, Target, Polaris, Northwestern Mutual, Norton, Time Warner Cable, GMAC, Momentive Performance, AIG, Lockheed Martin, MapInfo, and several financial institutions.
~ Marketing your Property: Social Media Marketing, SEO, & targeted audience
~ Staging your home for photos & showing
~ First Time Home Buyers
~ VA & USDA loan buyers
~ Luxury Real Estate
~ Relocation Services
You need me!
Homes for Dogs Project
- Clifton Park
- Saratoga Springs
- East Greenbush
- Lake George
- Ballston Spa
- Glens Falls
- Moreau / South Glens Falls
- West Sand Lake
- Green Island
2 Gingham Av, Clifton Park, NY 12065
1,491 square feet