Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 433 Loudon Road
Loudonville, NY 12211
Hello, I'm Maribeth!
Capital Region Specialist
- A full time Realtor
- Committed to outstanding customer service
- Lifelong resident of the greater Capital Region
- Specializing in client satisfaction
- Member: GCAR, NAR, NYSAR, CRMLS
- 20 years experience in commercial and residential sales and management
- Cendant Mobility - marketing and referral specialist
- Women's Council of Realtors Multimillion Dollar Club
- Coldwell Banker National President's Circle Award
- Platinum Pinnacle member Six years running
- Residential Property Management in the early 80's including the redevelopment of city neighborhoods
- Commercial Property Management in the Capital City and surrounding suburban metro areas
- Residential Property Management of Saratoga County upscale residential communities
- Residential Sales in and around the Capital District of Albany and the Adirondack region
Just for fun!
I have been involved in my local parish as a religious education teacher, volunteered as a scout leader and local chairperson, chaired many fundraising activities in the local public school, hosted many education seminars for years and years and years.
I hosted many pasta nights before the high school football games and was happy to assist with tailgating activities with the UAlbany Football Team!
And though I intend to continue to volunteer where and when I can.......... I am looking forward to and feel I deserve (don't we all).... to start taking some time for myself and my husband.
My clients' feedback is always very important to me. Your feedback helps me improve my strategies to give you the best advantage when buying or selling real estate, and knowing that I was able to help is a wonderful feeling!
- "Thank you so much, Maribeth, for all of your hard work on our behalf. You were terrific in every way and helped us through an often confusing process. You're the best!" - Mary Jane Long
- “Maribeth Duclos is amazing. She is a real estate genius!! There is absolutely no way we could have handled our stressful situation without her. There are no words to describe our admiration of her and gratitude to her. We are consistently singing her praises.” –Melanie Bennett
Why Realtors Exist
* Someone has to mop up when the basement floods.
* We usually have pretty comfortable cars for traveling around to look at houses.
* We will buy you lunch if you're hungry.
* Las Vegas would not exist if gamblers really won. Realtors wouldn't exist if consumers could successfully sell real estate themselves.
* You are not receiving nearly enough emails!
* We love houses and love to look at houses!!
* We don't have to get up early in the morning.
* We boost the economy by going to 5 trillion sales seminars.
Seriously, though, the home selling and buyer process gets more complicated every day and a great realtor can make the difference between a successful purchase and sale or a complete disaster that can effect your financial stability for a long time.
Please believe me when I say a great realtor is worth her/his weight in gold.
Making Time and Taking Time
With the start of the new year I have taken a hard look at both my personal and professional activities over the past year and have determined that my real estate clients have begun to feel like family. I spend as much time with them (and some times more) than my husband and children. And I celebrate their personal victories and shed tears for their losses (personal, never real estate) along side them.
I find that I would not have it any other way. Coming from a family with 9 children, it is very normal to be surrounded by mobs of people that I truly care about and that care about me.
Life long resident of New York's Capital Region.
I have been married for over 25 years to a very understanding (many long hours at work) and quite handy husband (always ready to make a quick repair for my lucky home owners). I have two children. My daughter has a Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology. She and her husband live and work locally. My son graduated from UAlbany with a business degree and enjoys a fabulous career in asset management.
I come from a large family (8 brothers and sisters) where the rule of the day was kindness and sharing (yeah right). No really, my mom dedicated her life to making sure she instilled in us strong family and community values that would enable each of us to live happy and successful lives. With all the horrible family stories that we see on the media every day I am always grateful for the loving family that raised me.
Interest in Senior advocacy.
Making sure our senior population receives the care they need and deserve. Our senior community is now thankfully living longer lives but with that they are experiencing health problems that challenge their ability to live independently. This is a national crisis that is just now being looked at but in the meantime we have many vibrant seniors in every community that need assistance NOW. I am committed to educating myself and others on available options that can help our seniors live at the highest level possible and still meet their personal needs.
Interest in Real Estate Education
With the real estate market changing on a sometimes daily basis, I have committed myself to self education at all times, and have mentored new agents so that they also may have the highest level of skill to offer their clients.
I make absolutely sure that my clients, both buyers and sellers, clearly understand everything they need to know about buying and selling real estate so that they can make an educated and informed decision about their real estate endeavors.
Town Home Sales
Vacant Land Development
I hold a double degree in Accounting and Computer Programming (go figure)!