Mary Anne Hess
- 433 Loudon Road
Loudonville, NY 12211
My personal interest include Pilates, Zumba, Contradance, Square Dance and Swing. I am also a member of a professional walking group, ESCV.
Coldwell Banker Prime Properties Listing Presentation Video
Welcome to my Website
- Multi Million Dollar Producer for the last 22 years
- Representing Sellers & Buyers in the entire Capital District.
- Pinnacle award winner 14 consecutive years. (Pinnacle includes top 5% of CBPP agents)
- Coldwell Banker National Award Winner.
- Associate Broker. Full-time Realtor for over 20 years. Committed to service. Diamond Club Award winner. Broker's Award. Service Excellence Award,Platinum Pinnacle Award winner.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications - SUNY Albany.Graduated Cum Laude
- Masters' courses in management at The College of Saint Rose
- High energy and enthusiasm. A self starter with the ability to "Get The Job Done"
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Greater Capital Association of Realtors, Capital Region Multiple Listing Service, National, State and Local Member of Women's Council of Realtors, Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI),Seniors Real Estate Specialist(SRES).
- References available for all of my past and current clients and customers.
Lifelong resident of the Albany area. Graduated from SUNY Albany cum laude with a bachelors degree in Communications and a minor in English.
With its convenience to Boston, NYC and Montreal the Capital District is a great place to raise a family.
"Mary Anne is the consummate professional; She has the attention to detail that many in her profession lack, while being extremely personable and sensitive to her clients needs. I have had the pleasure of working with Mary Anne selling my mother's house, my father's house and my first home. I consider her more than 'our real estate agent', I consider her a friend." Sean Brown
"Mary Anne is a true professional whose interest is clearly her clients. She is dedicated and persistent, yet she allows time and space. I always refer anyone I know to her." John Stampf
"I met Mary Anne several years ago after working with several Realtors unsuccessfully. Her professionalism and patience, along with her ability to listen and understand the client's needs, are unparrelled. Her success as a full time real estate agent is primarly due to her gift of developing and building relationships that turn into friendships. Mary Anne has successfully sold several properties for family members. She is truly a pleasure to work with." Pamela Tobin
As a lifelong resident of the Capital District I graduated from Albany elementary and high schools and State University of New York at Albany.
I have been a past supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Heart Association and Habitat for Humanity. We participate in Toys for Tots for the US Marine Corp during the Holidays.