Matthew L. Rousseau
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 1754 Rt. 9, Parkwood Plaza
Clifton Park, NY 12065
I specialize in New Home Construction and marketing. I also develop property.
Welcome to my Website
Thank you for visiting my website. My background includes 15 years in the lumber industry, where I learned about materials and met many of the builders and remodelers I work with today. I also worked 9 years for a home builder and was responsible for the construction of over 500 homes. During my time as a home builder, I also worked to develop large properties into residential subdivisions. I am pleased to offer my 30 plus years of industry experience to help you in your real estate endeavors.
I am married and have two children. I grew up in the Captial District and graduated from Catholic Central High School in 1977. I also attended HVCC and have an Associates Degree in Math Science.
The newest Rousseau
I have an Associates degree from HVCC in Math/Science and have earned the NAHB certification in New Home Sales (CSP).
- Member of the Board of Directors - National Association of Home Builders
- Member of the Board of Directors - New Your State Builders Association
- Member of the Board of Directors - Capital Region Builders and Remodelers Association
- Vice President - Capital Region Builders and Remodelers Association
- Chairman - Time to Buy Committee
- Member - Greater Capital Association of Realtors
- Member - New York state Association of Realtors
- Member - Capital region Multiple Listing Service
- Member - Malta Business Professional Association
- Director of New Construction Sales - Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
- Owner of Synergy Realty Group
- Vice President - Rosewood Home Builders
- Owner - Adirondack Manufacturing Corporation
- General manager - Wickes Lumber Company
- Coach - Burnt Hills Baseball
- Volunteer - Clifton Park Soccer
- Antique Autos