Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 178 Glen St.
Glens Falls, NY 12801
Welcome to my Website
Thank you for visiting my website. I am always eager and ready to discuss any questions and assist in all real estate matters. Wherever I go people always ask...'How's the market'? I can tell you, "it's great!" No matter what the market, there is a buyer and seller just waiting to connect. We are now experiencing an active market. Sellers are getting SOLD and buyers are buying. Steady low rates and various mortgage programs are available to fit the individual. Some may qualify for 100% USDA financing or home buyer grants. It's a perfect time to make the move!
LET'S REVIEW SOME IMPORTANT FACTORS ABOUT SELLING
Selling a home is a big decision and usually a very exciting one. Yet for some, it may be a very difficult time. Whatever your personal reason, putting your house on the market will always bring about a number of important questions. Here are a couple of common questions I hear when meeting with clients.
Q.) How much is my home worth?
A.) As your realtor I will provide a Current Market Analysis (CMA)
This is a report of the current market activity. I research the most recent and comparable listings and sales within your location. This analysis compiles 4 very important categories to help define a most likely sales price. The purpose is to provide you knowledge, information and confidence to generate the best possible price.
Here's what we look at together:
1.) Active Listings *( homes currently listed for sale )
2.) Pending Sales *(homes that are under contract-not yet closed)
3.) Expired Listings *( homes that have failed to sell for various reasons )
4.) SOLD Listings *(closed transactions)'The actual price the buyer is willing to pay'
There are other factors that we discuss in order to benefit you the most. The selling process, marketing plan, staging, de-cluttering, maintenance suggestions, worthwhile updates, necessary vs unnecessary home improvements, etc.
Q.) How do I get started?
A.) Lets face it ... With the internet being such a source of information, most recent studies have shown that both buyers and seller will search real estate activity on line. They go to open houses, look through publications and drive through neighborhoods to see what is out there. It's a way to get a feel for the market.
However, it is advisable to consult a realtor early on to ensure a more efficient process. Once a buyer or seller becomes 'READY' to take action... a realtor will help make things happen to achieve your real estate goals.
As a full time realtor, I study the market everyday. I bring over 25 years of knowledge, expertise and a genuine desire to help my clients meet their goals. I can help with the simplest details or the most challenging matters with clear objective.
Lake Home with Panoramic View
239 Mill Creek Road, Adirondack, NY
Listed For $595,000
Gorgeous home overlooking Majestic Schroon Lake. Includes beach and dock.
USE THIS EASY LINK TO SEARCH HOMES FOR SALE
Monthly Market Update Videos
Why work with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties and Me?
When you chose to work with me and my company, you will be provided with the most innovative marketing and quality of service available:
- Over 12 Offices Statewide - 500+/- agents company wide working together to help meet your needs.
- Property Website - Every listing gets a property URL, on line website along with a sign rider.
- ColdwellBanker.com - National website syndicated with 100's of websites that generate millions of visitors. (Including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow)
- ColdwellBankerPrime.com- Our own internet marketing website featuring Google map technology, school reports, online showing reports, easy property searches.
- E-Synergy- A web based marketing and contact management system with unlimited access to state of the art marketing tools, including postcards, flyers and newsletters for mailings or email.
- One Place/Homeline - 24/7 property info with caller ID name and phone number capture system with text and email notification
- Video Tour - Unlimited virtual tours for every property which can be emailed to clients/customers and posted on sites like YouTube, Social Media, Facebook etc.
- Talk to Text Riders- Simply text the property number via text and instantly recieve property information and a direct line to my cell phone.
- Leadrouter System - Buyer leads driven direct to my cell phone within moments of inquiry generated from signs, ads or online searches.
- Signage - Professionally installed post and bracket, nationally recognized sign.
- Home Protection Plan - A home warranty is offered to every buyer and seller providing ease of mind.
- Concierge Services - Offers expert quality services to all our clients. A reliable resource of home and moving related products, services, and vendors.
- Cartus Relocation -Our company is the largest relocation company in the world which assists many families in buying or selling.
- SEFCU Mortgage Services- Friendly and knowledgeable on-call mortgage reps available to help assist in the mortgage process.
Is it important to stage your home for sale?
Top 10 Home Improvements
Here's the top 10 home improvements as ranked by Sound Money Tips:
1. Clean / de-clutter - 973% Average Return on Investment: Remove clutter by storing items in basement, attic or friend's home. Rent a storage space or sell excess items, if needed. Keep every room very clean during open homes. Do pre-open house cleanliness inspections.
2. Lighten and brighten - 865% Average Return on Investment: Replace any burnt-out bulbs and use higher wattage bulbs, if possible. Have defective electrical components repaired or replaced. Make sure skylights are clear and keep drapes open during the day.
3. Yard - 426% Average Return on Investment: Store away personal effects from front yard. Hire gardener or landscaper to trim back the overgrowth and maintain yard. Make sure that your lawn has a healthy green appearance.
4. Plumbing and electrical - 260% Average Return on Investment: Consider repairing or replacing any defective plumbing or electrical items in your home. Make sure you have the right person for the job by getting several estimates.
5. Staging - 251% Average Return on Investment: Buy some fresh flowers, live plants and other decorations to liven up the home. Dispose of old furniture or other large items. Consider renting furniture or hiring a staging consultant.
6. Update kitchen and bath - 168% Average Return on Investment: Update kitchen and baths by resurfacing cabinets or painting with neutral color. Replace toilet seats, dated fixtures and drawer/cabinet handles. Freshly caulk and redo grout in counter tops, sinks, tubs and showers.
7. Paint interior - 148% Average Return on Investment: Repair any damaged interior walls by patching all chips, holes and cracks; then touch up or repaint interior walls with neutral color.
8. Carpeting = 104% Average Return on Investment: If carpets are only lightly soiled, shampooing and/or spot removal should suffice. If there are rips, fading, heavy wear, smells or deep stains, replace with neutral color.
9. Flooring - 101% Average Return on Investment: Repair and refinish damaged floors, or cover with neutral-colored wall to wall carpet and note damage in your disclosure.
10. Paint exterior - 76% Average Return on Investment: Repaint or resurface the outside walls of house, as needed. Patch and repair any damaged areas.
Real Estate from a childs perspective..Very,very cute!!!!
A REALTOR can help set a realistic competitive price for the seller and figure the approximate net proceeds for the sale based on types of loans, the seller's outstanding loan balance and closing costs.
A REALTOR is familiar with the local home loan market, knows if seller assistance is advisable and can help a seller decide the type of financing that's best to expedite the sale. REALTORS ensure potential buyers are "qualified" as to their affordable price range prior to showing them a seller's home.
A REALTOR can list the seller's home in a Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and can work with other REALTORS to assure the seller a wider range of prospective buyers.
A REALTOR will advise prospects of all as
Power of Attitude
- Professional Comparative Market Analysis
- Staging Advice to enhance the Value and Appeal
- Sellers Agent
- First-time Homebuyers Agent
- Resale Homes
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-Family Homes
- Investment Properties
- Short Sales
- Previews Luxury Homes Marketing
- Distinctive Homes Marketing
- HUD Properties
- VA Properties
- Vacant Land
- Second Home/Vacation Area Homes
- Lake Homes
- New Construction Sites
- Licensed in New York State since 1992
- Member of New York State Association of Realtors
- Member Warren County Association of Realtors
- Member Warren County Multiple Listing Service
Located in the very center of Saratoga County, Saratoga Springs is a well known city in upstate New York. At the 2000 census the population was reported ...
Queensbury began as a Quaker settlement in 1763 and is located in the southeastern part of Warren County in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains with ...
Glens Falls is a city in Warren County, New York, United States and is the central city of the Glens Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population ...
Buckingham Lake / Crestwood is a single family home neighborhood with a beautiful hiking path and pond. Residents can easily walk to New Scotland and Western ...
The historic neighborhood of Pine Hills is just minutes from the University of Albany and the College of St. Rose campuses and within walking distance ...
From small shops and restaurants to residential homes and the unique Spectrum independent movie theatre, the Delaware Area Neighborhood is a charming community ...
The Melrose area is mostly residential homes and includes Rosemont Park. It runs from Brevator Street to Manning Blvd.
The Sage Colleges Albany campus and St Peter's Hospital are both located within the Helderburg neighborhood.
1,345 square feet
2,596 square feet
4,940 square feet
2,240 square feet