Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 8233 Park Ridge Path
Liverpool, NY 13090
Welcome to my Website
As an award-winning professional with over 20 years of real estate experience, you can count on Pat's dedication to help you realize your real estate goals.
Let Pat create a customized action plan to help sell your home, including digital imaging, multiple web listings, specialized ad campaigns, staging, and feedback on showings and inquires. With Pat as your dedicated buyer's agent, you can expect frequent contact regarding new listings, research on properties, price history, market time, positives and negative of prospective homes, financing suitable to your budget, and property inspection. Have difficult question about selling or buying a home? Pat's background in education has helped her explain real estate details in plain language to hundreds of satisfied clients. Pat's strong negotiating skills will obtain the best price and terms for you.
- CRS and GRI designations - advanced degrees earned by fewer than 4% of US Realtors
- Former high school math teacher
- Former Mayor of Orchard Park, home of the Buffalo Bills, for 16 years
- Experienced builder's representative for new construction
- 90% of business from referrals from past clients
- Reliable, persistent, personable, competent, honest and accessible.
Graduate Clarence Central High School, Clarence, NY
B.S. University of Rochester
M.S. University of Buffalo
Graduate of Kennedy School of Real Estate
Certified Residential Specialist
Graduate of Real Estate Institute
Monthly Market Update – Onondaga County