Robert J. Miller
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 6800 East Genesee Street
Fayetteville, NY 13066
First time buyers - takes a great deal more work but provides great satisfaction of seeing happy owners of their first home.
Last home buyers - specialist in down sizing and evaluating real needs verses perceived needs.
Luxury homes (up to $3 million) A high price does not neccasary mean good value.
Monthly Market Update – Onondaga County
Welcome to my Website
Let my experience work for you.
- I will help you either buy or sell your home - not just a house.
- Full-time New York State licensed real estate professional
- Strong ability to de-stress the buying or selling process
- Specializing in distinctive homes of quality
What I do for sellers
- Provide comprehensive analysis of the competitive environment
- Action a proven selling plan to expose your property to the greatest number of qualified buyers
- Provide a regular activity reports to monitor agreed targets
- Provide as much or as little support as you need
Residential transactions for both experienced and first time buyers
English, American and Australian
Experience counts. Maturity matters.
Years of residential property experience backed by a vast of experience in marketing and communications in the USA, Australia and Asia.
Married with three children. Registered dog breeder, avid golfer and Harley rider.
Interested in people.
The menu of my life is written by all the people I have met over the years.
Secretary Jamesville Chamber of Commerce
Marketing communications including media, internet, direct mail and advertising
Helpfull Hints for Selling Your Home
Staging your home for sale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUKf6ZJAVmQ
De-cluttering your home: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MXpS0RWFh4&feature=channel
Curb appeal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWlzLt3PUTs