Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 1754 Rt. 9, Parkwood Plaza
Clifton Park, NY 12065
I am an avid golfer (hacker). I played at the Ballston Spa Golf Club for over 30 years. Ballston Spa is strictly a golf club; there is no tennis, swimming or bridge. They have a very active and fun women's association,
I was a physical education teacher, coach and National basketball official for several years. I started the varsity girl's lacrosse program at Woodlawn High School in Baltimore County in the 60"s and coached field hockey at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) in the 80's
My daughter is a Siena and Florida State alumnae and my son graduated from UK,. Since I always enjoyed college basketball, having an affiliation with these top teams have made the season very interesting.
My husband and I had season tickets to the Baltimore Colts in the 60's., My friends named their kids Johnny Unitas Jones and Raymond Berry Hall. It took many years to get over the owner sneaking the team away in the middle of the night. When the NFL gave Baltimore the Ravens, feelings were finally soothed. I am now also a Giants, Jets, Bills and Bengals fan.
Welcome to my Website
I am an Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties with over 25 years of experience. I have been ranked in the top 16% nationally. I have had many repeat clients due to the fact that have had enjoyable and successful real estate transactions. I attribute this success to knowing the market, hard work, honesty, a winning personality and a keen sense of humor. I think that I could make your real estate experience a win-win situation.
I live on beautiful Ballston Lake. It is best described as a "little piece of paradise". The lake allows motor boats, but is not a very busy lake. The fishing is great, with many large mouth bass hauled in weekly during the season. Canoeing, kayaking, swimming, and water skiing in the summer and ice skating, ice fishing and cross country skiing in the winter gives one the feeling of 52 weeks vacation each year.
I specializes in properties on Ballston Lake. I have handled many of the best lake properties througth the years.
I was married to a true Kentucky Gentleman for over 50 years and have two children and seven grandchildren. My daughter is the clinical liason for Timberline Heights Nursing Home and my son is the CEO of Refo4m Architecture in Schenectady, N.Y.
I am a member of the Greater Capital Association of Realtors. GCAR supports Fair Housing Programs and distributes Fair Housing material to its members.
GCAR also recognizes the importance of supporting the continued marketing of the Capital District as a premier place to live and work. They are major sponsors of the Advancing TechValley and have been hailed for its foresight and commitment.We have been active in trying to get new industries to locate in our area.
My own daughter and son have both located businesses in the area. I leased my daughter 5,000' of space in Latham where they presently employ 15 people and sold my son property in downtown Schenectady where he put up a new office building and has 4 employees/
- Lakefront Properties
- Vacation and Second Homes
- New Construction
- Farm & Ranch
- Concierge Services
- Seller and Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Lots and Land
- Associate Broker
- 17 years Welbourne & Purdy Realtor Inc.
- 13 years Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
- "Ideal Salesman" Award
- Greater Capital Association of Realtors, New York State Board of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Million Dollar Club since 1985
- Burnt Hill United Methodist Church, Ballston Lake Improvement Association, Co Founder Capital Women's Investment Club, Member Ballston SPA Golf Club
- Pinnacle Award
- Catonsville High School, Catonsville, MD.
- B.S. - East Stroudsburg University, East Stroudsburg, PA
- M.S. - University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Special Education Certification, College of St. Rose, Albany, NY
- Masters Credits at University of Maryland
- On going real estate courses.
- Member of the Burnt Hills Methodist Church(former Trustee, MYF leader, Sunday School teacher, teller
- Member of the Ballston Lake Improvement Association
- Co-Founder and Past President of the Capital Womens Investment Club
- Treasurer of stock club
- Past National Basketball Official
Looking for new look for your home?
Does your home need a little updating?
Have you noticed that your home could use a little updating? Whether you are selling your home or just purchased a new one let our Concierge Service help you. With just one phone call you can select from a list of professionals that are there to help you with your project no matter how large or small it may be.
Pick up your phone and call Concierge today at 518-640-4016 and see what we can do to create a new look for your home.