The Blanchard Real Estate Team
- 518-935-3020 ext Amanda
- 1345 New Scotland Road
Slingerlands, NY 12159
This IS The Blanchard Real Estate Team
Kirsten has worked in the real estate industry of the Capital Region for over 25 years. As a native of the area, she has grown up watching Albany evolve into a small metropolitan and technologic stronghold. Through the ups and downs of the market, Kirsten has remained a constant figure in the industry. Now she has enlisted the help of her daughter, Amanda, to bring this real estate team to the next level. Amanda has been watching her mother at work since her toddler days. She has the experience that not many other new agents are lucky to have, and a wonderful mentor to guide her. Her background in customer relations, experience with technology and social media, and detail oriented work ethic are the perfect combination for this partnership.
Whether buying or selling, The Blanchard Real Estate Team of Coldwell Banker Prime Properties Slingerlands is in your corner. Ask any of their former clients and they will all agree -- Kirsten and Amanda LOVE what they do! Don't wait, make your call today!
Kirsten Knows How To Sells Homes
- 25+ year member of the Greater Capital Association of Realtors
- International Diamond Society Recognition
- Top Selling Agent
- Coldwell Banker Associate Broker since 1996
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Certified Buyers Representative (CBR)
- Senior Real Estate Specialists (SRES)
- Accredited Staging Professional
- RPAC committee member
- Realtor Day committee member
- Past chairperson of the Community Relations Committee for GCAR
- Past member of the Grievance Committee of GCAR
- Participated on average of 100 sales last 5 years
- Proud member of the Bethlehem Business Women's group, dedicated to it's growth
- Meals on Wheels volunteer
- Active fundraiser for the Albany County Stop DWI program
- Lifelong Capital Region resident!
Amanda Knows Customer Relations
- Over 10 years in customer service
- Background in marketing and networking
- Experience in diverse markets
- Dedicated to integrating technology
- Capital region expert
- Member of South End Improvement Corporation
- Active fundraiser for Albany County Stop DWI program
"Professional, good feed back, in terms of what I needed to focus on to sell my house. Helpful with referrals, when I couldn't do repairs needed. Priced the house appropriately to sell." Pauline Z.
"Amanda was very responsive to any request I made, or that was made by the bank. She was very diligent in supplying and forwarding paperwork to ensure we closed in a timely manner." Ed R.
"Very easy to work with." Carl A.
"Amanda and Kirsten did a great job and had to deal with looking at a ton of houses during the process" Brandon S.
"Everything was handled efficiently and expeditiously. I thought that everyone involved was very professional." Richard R.
"Kirsten's kindness, experience and knowledge is a MUST for home buying. She also has the patience of a saint! Took 2 years for the right house to arrive and she never lost faith, even when I did. She knows her stuff and could spot problems with an educated eye to help me decide whether to bid or move on. I will be forever grateful to her for finding my new home!" Cindy S.