The Clark/Rotella Team
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 315-391-4732 ext Brice
- 315-480-1898 ext Jill
- 5008-5010 W. Genesee Street
Camillus, NY 13031
Brice Clark & Jill Rotella - The Clark/Rotella Team
- We're a 2 person team with 45 years of combined experience in the CNY market
- We've successfully closed over 425 transactions since forming our team in 2005
- Coldwell Banker National Award Winner - International Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker Prime Properties Award Winner - Pinnacle Platinum Club
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Member - Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialists & Cartus Network Referral Specialists
Monthly Market Update – Onondaga County
1,380 square feet
1,480 square feet
1,632 square feet
2,156 square feet
103 Winding Way, Camillus, NY 13031
976 square feet
1,074 square feet
2,678 square feet
8 Kumquat Lane, Liverpool, NY 13090
1,836 square feet
1,108 square feet
Syracuse is located in the heart of the state of New York. Under Chief Hiawatha, it was once considered the capital of the powerful Iroquois confederacy. ...
Camillus is a town in Onondaga County, New York. At the 2000 census the population was 23,152. Named after Roman military leader Marcus Furius Camillus, ...
DeWitt is a town in Onondaga County, NY. The town population was 24,071 at the 2000 census. The town is named after a judge and soldier, Major Moses DeWitt. ...
Geddes is a town located in Onondaga, NY. At the 2000 census, the town’s population was 17,740. Geddes is located to the west of the neighborhood ...
One of the best things a Realtor can do for a client is to remain on the leading edge of the business. We are fortunate to work with a company that offers the latest technology available and embraces the way today's buyers & sellers want to receive information. We know that over 90% of all home buyers begin their search on the Internet. Having a website is important. Having a state of the art website that offers buyers and sellers valuable tools is one major ingredient to a successful Real Estate experience.
Another major ingredient is customer service. In an age where "price" seems to drive consumer decisions, we have not forgotten that customer service is prominent ingredient in a recipe for success. All the latest tools and technology don't amount to much if Realtors lose sight of the fact that we serve the client and their interests first.