The Clark/Rotella Team
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
- 315-391-4732 ext Brice
- 315-480-1898 ext Jill
- 5008-5010 W. Genesee Street
Camillus, NY 13031
Brice Clark & Jill Rotella - The Clark/Rotella Team
- We're a 2 person team with 45 years of combined experience in the CNY market
- We've successfully closed over 450 transactions since forming our team in 2005
- Coldwell Banker National Award Winner - International Diamond Society
- Coldwell Banker Prime Properties Award Winner - Pinnacle Platinum Club
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Member - Greater Syracuse Association of Realtors
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialists & Cartus Network Referral Specialists
1,770 square feet
333 Wynthrop Road, Solvay, NY 13209
1,224 square feet
5616 Hamilton Road, Jordan, NY 13080
957 square feet
2,208 square feet
1,197 square feet
1,724 square feet
136 Barclay Road, Camillus, NY 13031
1,104 square feet
1,364 square feet
3359 Perry Road, Syracuse, NY 13215
1,150 square feet
Camillus is a town in Onondaga County, New York. At the 2000 census the population was 23,152. Named after Roman military leader Marcus Furius Camillus, ...
Geddes is a town located in Onondaga, NY. At the 2000 census, the town’s population was 17,740. Geddes is located to the west of the neighborhood ...
Onondaga Hill is southwest of the city of Syracuse, in the town of Onondaga in Onondaga County, NY. It is considered a hamlet. It is located at the intersection ...
One of the best things a Realtor can do for a client is to remain on the leading edge of the business. We are fortunate to work with a company that offers the latest technology available and embraces the way today's buyers & sellers want to receive information. We know that over 90% of all home buyers begin their search on the Internet. Having a website is important. Having a state of the art website that offers buyers and sellers valuable tools is one major ingredient to a successful Real Estate experience.
Another major ingredient is customer service. In an age where "price" seems to drive consumer decisions, we have not forgotten that customer service is prominent ingredient in a recipe for success. All the latest tools and technology don't amount to much if Realtors lose sight of the fact that we serve the client and their interests first.